WHY JOIN DAABA?
NETWORK PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY
- Connect with a network of legal professionals, including attorneys practicing as solo practioners and in law firms, in house lawyers of every level, governmental lawyers, judges, professors, newly licensed attorneys and students. Our attorney members specialize in nearly every type of legal practice.
- Attend happy hours, family events, karaoke and games nights, professional mixers and community service events with a diverse group of legal professionals or other Asian American community groups.
- Participate in a variety of community service activities with other members, such as volunteering with legal lines, serving breakfast to the less fortunate, or working with Asian American charity groups.
- In 2016, DAABA also formed the Voter Engagement Initiative group, to focus on specific voting issues of interest during the election year.
- Participate in mentoring activities, attend Continuing Legal Education (“CLE”) accredited programs and participate in events co-hosted by DAABA with other bar organizations or Asian American community groups.
- Get involved in the organization by joining one of DAABA different committees, participating in DAABA’s Mentorship Program, or volunteering at one of DAABA’s events.
- Get a free membership in the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (“NAPABA”) and connect with a vast network of Asian Pacific American attorneys.
- Take on a leadership role within a committee, highlight your practice by speaking on a panel, and raise your profile in the legal community.
SAVE WITH THE DALLAS BAR ASSOCIATION
- Members that join DAABA through the DBA receive a discount on annual DBA dues!
- Wednesday, July 31:
- Saturday, September 28:
- Thursday, October 3:
- Wednesday, November 6:
- Thursday, November 7: