McGlinchey Stafford – Commercial Litigation Attorney (2 to 4 years) (Dallas)
McGlinchey Stafford is a business and financial services law firm with a nationwide presence in commercial and consumer financial services litigation. Our multidisciplinary team seeks a commercial litigator with 2 to 4 years of experience to join our office in Dallas. A top candidate will have litigation experience, preferably experience in commercial litigation and/or financial services litigation. In this role, you will assist our team representing clients in commercial litigation, specifically working with financial institution clients and representing them in state, federal, and appellate actions. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior lawyer to hone his or her litigation skills in a culture that values collaboration and hard work. Candidates must be licensed in Texas, and Oklahoma bar admission would be a plus. License to practice in Texas (and Oklahoma) must be active and in good standing.
Requirements of the position:
• 2 to 4 years of litigation experience
• A current license to practice law in the state of Texas is required, must be active and in good standing. An additional license in Oklahoma is a plus but not required.
• Experience drafting complaints, answers, motions, and other pleadings
• Experience participating in the development of a strategy for written and deposition discovery
• Ability to distill research into meaningful and persuasive written work product and to work meticulously to ensure the quality of work product
• Federal court experience is a plus
Ideal candidates will also have:
• A team mindset while assisting with preparation for trials and evidentiary hearings
• Confidence in serving as a representative of clients and our firm while meeting and conferring with opposing counsel
• Excellent research and analytical skills as well as clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
• A demonstrated dedication to client service
Interested qualified candidates, please apply through our online application: https://virecruit.mcglinchey.com/viRecruitSelfApply/ReDefault.aspx. Please address questions about the application process to Margeaux Roush, Director of Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com.
|Job Category||law firm|
- Wednesday, July 31:
- Saturday, September 28:
- Thursday, October 3:
- Wednesday, November 6:
- Thursday, November 7: