The DBA’s Professionalism Committee and the Trial Skills Section will be conducting a 2019 Trial Academy. This year’s Trial Academy will be a hands-on deposition skills training program intended to improve on deposition techniques through a combination of lectures and live exercises.
- Required attendance from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on October 11 and October 18
- Speakers include law professors and top practitioners
- Polish speaking skills and perfect deposition techniques through live exercise
- Approved for MCLE & Ethics credit
- Cost is $150 which includes meals and E-textbook
Participants should meet the following criteria:
- Licensed 5 or less years; need not be a DBA member to participate
- Have trial practice in federal or state district, county, or municipal courts
- Solo or small firm practitioner
- Commitment to attend from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on October 11 and October 18
Click here to apply to the program. Deadline to apply is September 27.