The GCs of Parkland, DART, DFW Airport, and NTTA are getting together to host a CLE on how minority- and women-owned law firms can provide legal services to governmental entities, with Emmanuel Obi moderating. I anticipate that DAABA members who would like to handle work for governmental entities would be interested in attending.
Can you please mention in DAABA’s email newsletter? I am sending this to the sister bar presidents to send to their members, and my Business Diversity team is sending this to the certified minority- and women-owned law firms.
- Title: Procurement Opportunities in Government Legal Services
- Time: Noon to 1pm (with time after 1pm to continue the discussion with the panelists)
- Location: Belo, 2101 Ross Avenue, Dallas
- Participants: Steve Roth (GC of Parkland), Gene Gamez (GC of DART), Elaine Rodriguez (GC of DFW Airport), and Dena Stroh (GC of NTTA) with Emmanuel Obi (Obi Law Firm) moderating
- Misc.: agencies that certify women- and minority-owned firms will also be available to answer questions
Please contact Dena DeNooyer Stroh with any questions at [email protected]